The MOV2GO Network is the only Education Based Non-Profit Community Access Network devoted entirely to Mid-Ohio ValleyWith selections ranging from Arts & Entertainment, Lifestyles & Leisure, and Sports & Recreation, we’re committed to creating content with a little something for everyone.All of the content found on the MOV2GO Network is created and produced entirely by local high school students, who are earning both high school and college credits, all while gaining valuable hands-on experience in the field of Broadcast Journalism.
Questions to Be Answered
- Clay County and Liberty (Raleigh) are off to hot starts, are either a true playoff team?
- Tug Valley is led by sophomore phenom Ethan Varney on both sides but is he enough to counter Tolsia’s powerful run game?
- Wyoming East is vying for a spot in the rankings and has a chance to do so against a pass-heavy Maverick team, can they remain undefeated?
- Tygarts Valley has some explosive wins under their belt but can they continue against an underrated Cee-Bee squad?
- Wheeling Central continues down its tough schedule, can they steal another win this week?
- Madonna is ready to reclaim their series against Cameron, is it time?
- Nicholas County has a chance to redeem themselves here against a Keyser team that has flattened every opponent, can they do it?
- The Patriots shocked the Highlanders two weeks ago, can they take a step up and do it on a bigger stage?
- Both teams are the MSAC hurricane, between Huntington and South Charleston, who gets that vital win?
- Musselman takes on another Virginia powerhouse, can they make it a closer game?
- Will Jeremiah King run all over Bridgeport to finally get the Eagles a win in the series?
- Are the injuries to Scarlet Knights squad too much to hold off a powerful Capital team?
- Who will end up being the number one contender after the dust settles between Ritchie County and Doddridge County?
- Three Kennedy Award candidates will take the field on Miner Mountain, which one comes out on top in this top five thriller?