Week Three Fight Card
Questions to be Answered
- With Webster’s close call to Calhoun, is an undefeated Tygarts Valley primed for a top ten upset?
- Both teams are trying to break into a winning record between Riverside and Ripley, who’s run game wins?
- After a hard-fought overtime win, are the Indians still recovering too much for an undefeated Liberty (Harrison) to come steal a win?
- Is Nicholas County going to tame Wyoming East’s hype?
- Can Jefferson pull an upset in their West Virginia opener?
- Will Morgantown tackle an out-of-state powerhouse to avoid going 0-3?
- Is Greenbrier West’s run game enough to knock off a talented AA?
- Both Frankfort and Weir are pushing for respect, who gets it?
- Can Wheeling Central keep their winstreak against nearby Linsly prep going?
- Will Bluefield get revenge on their only 2018 regular season loss?
- Both have lost to title contenders, but who begins their push back to the top: Capital or Hurricane?
- Is Cabell Midland’s run game enough to finally snag a win over the Timberwolves?
- Can Sherando, the only team to truly challenge the Bulldogs in the last two years, end Martinsburg’s lengthy winstreak?